Almost all of our clients discover that they could have been growing faster if they had applied more creative financial strategies for their business. Are you growing your company optimally? By creating and applying financial strategies that help to keep more revenue in the business, we have helped clients to hire more employees, subsidize employee healthcare and benefits programs, purchase new equipment and inventory, and even take a vacation for the first time in years!
Our professionals work as your fractional Chief Financial Officer (CFO), bringing the experience and financial insights into your business that you need without the overhead of a full-time hire.
The CFO performs three key activities for your business:
- Track revenue, profit, and cash flow
- Analyze the financial strengths and weaknesses of your business
- Propose corrective action.
These three activities will help you to understand the financial health of your business and provide insight into exactly what to focus on every day to increase the profitability of your business. But we don’t stop there. Our goal is to help you overcome your financial challenges and grow the business you deserve.
Experienced CPA Covering New Jersey and Morris County
We are an established CPA firm that is able to provide businesses of all shapes and sizes with the accounting assistance they need to optimize profit at the same time as minimizing the amount of tax they are required to pay. Not sure if our Fractional CFO Services are for you? Here is how to tell:
Are you a business owner who is:
- Experiencing frustration with the lack of progress your company is making?
- Stressed over money and cash flow more often than not?
- Feeling like the business would fall apart if you were not there every day for long hours?
- Unable to hire the people with the talent you need, so you have to settle for the people who will work for what you can afford?
- Feeling like you’ve lost sight of your goals?
- Know that something is not working but cannot identify what that is?
If you answered yes to any – or all – of the above, we can help! Call or email us today!